- Wayne Sutton, Social Media Strategist and Technology Evangelist
- Reem Abeidoh, Social Media Strategist, Outrider
- Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
- Chris Brogan, President, New Marketing Labs
The final session of PubCon last week was the Search Engine Smackdown, with representatives of each engine giving a “State of the Engine” address, and then answering questions as a group. On the panel were Matt Cutts of Google, Sean Suchter of Yahoo, and Nathan Buggia of Microsoft Live Search. It was moderated by Brett Tabke.
Rather than a smackdown, it came across more like a pillow fight. Matt’s 2009 trends were interesting, however:
- Blackhat moves toward the outright illegal:
After two whole days at home, I’m on the road again today. This week it is PubCon in Las Vegas. PubCon, from Webmaster World was originally a show focused on technologies, strategies and tactics for websites, but has morphed over the years into one of the leading shows on search and internet marketing.
I am on a panel called “Universal and Personal Search – This Changes Everything” on Tuesday and one on “Brand Management” on Wednesday. Also on Wednesday, I’ll …