With about an hour left until kickoff, I thought I’d close down the poll and post the results:
Question One: Who are you rooting for this Saturday night (10/22/08) between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and the Oklahoma Sooners?
- Red Raiders! Guns up! – 28%
- Boomer Sooner! – 33%
- Can they both lose? – 22%
- Can I hope for a small meteor to hit the stadium shortly after kickoff? – 0%
- Don’t really care. 17%
- Isn’t Project Runway on? – 0%
Question Two: Who do you think actually will win?
- Texas Tech – 59%
- Oklahoma – 29%
- Those hoping the BCS shoots itself in the foot again – 12%
So, people are essentially split on who they want to win, but expect Tech two win about 2:1.
Wrong. Tech collapses tonight. Oklahoma wins by two touchdowns.